There are several benefits for learning the piano as an adult but I do it purely for fun. Have you always liked music or always wanted to learn how to play the piano? Then read on.
I love music and at one time in my life I even learned to play guitar. I would love to learn how to play the piano. Right now I own both a keyboard and a piano which I use to play songs I learned on YouTube or chords I have learned to play my self before I started with this course I will tell you about later.
As a guitar player I know that most people like to play chord on the guitar and accompany either themselves or a singer some even have fun playing in a band. Those people are less interested in learning how to play classical guitar or sight reading. Learning music theory and musical scales sure is a great way to master any instrument but, especially in the beginning, it is not the most fun way.
Yet playing chords is a great way to start and to have fun almost from day one. Most people will put the guitar down and never play again if they have to start with reading and classical music.
Right after I bought my piano and keyboard I have tried learn to play the piano at one of the best and most liked piano teachers in town. But it didn’t work for me because I prefer to learn where and especially when I have time and feel like playing/practicing.
That’s why I started to look at online lessons. As you know or might have guessed there are various options but the first course I bought focused on learning how to sight read, music theory and lots of scales. Of course this is a great way to learn but not the most fun. I got bored and stopped.
Piano for all
Now I am trying another course which is called Piano for all but to be honest this course if not for all. It is easy and fun but if you are a child or an advanced or even intermediate piano player than this might not be the course for you. Nevertheless Piano for all is one of the most popular and respected piano courses on the web. It has been Online since 2006 and it is always amongst the first choices of anyone wanting to learn piano.
If you’re looking for an easy fun and cheap way to learn to play the piano you should try piano for all. I say “try” because it has a 60 days money back guarantee but I’m pretty sure that if it’s for you, you will like it.
The pros are:
- It is a great value compared to other courses
- All-in-one package. Ebooks, Videos and audios
- Works with all devices – PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and phones
- All styles of piano covered – pop, blues, jazz, ballads, improvisation, classical.
- Play-by-ear and learn to read music at the same time
- Filled with tricks, tips and formulas to help people sound great right from the start
- Easy to follow yet comprehensive
- 10 clearly laid out ebooks – 600 pages in total
200 videos – over 10 hours in total
500 audio lessons
- The video and audio can be accessed right on the page you are viewing so you don’t have to open separate programmes
- Instant download or delivered anywhere in the world on a DVD ROM
The Cons are:
- Contrary to what the name says this course is not for all, It is best suited to adult who would like to learn how to play the piano.
- The course is not suited to advanced piano players that wants to improve their technique
- If you would like to learn classical pieces, this might not be the best course.
I have given you my honest opinion. If you want to try piano for all you can click here. Remember they have a 60 day money back guarantee.